Raisin Cookie Crunch
1/2 cup raisins
1-1/4 cups packed flaked coconut
1 cup crushed cornflakes
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup quick oats
1-1/4 cups flour mixed with 1 tsp. baking soda and 1 tsp. baking powder
Layer ingredients in jar in order given. Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
Recipe to attach to jar:
- Empty cookie mix in large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add 1 cup softened butter, 2 eggs slightly beaten and 1 tsp. vanilla; mix until completely blended.
- Roll dough into walnut-sized balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: 3 to 4 dozen.
You Should Also Read:
Cookies & Brownies in a Jar or Bag
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Susan . All rights reserved.
This content was written by Susan . If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Allyson Elizabeth D´Angelo for details.