2 1/4 cups white sugar
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1. Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. Layer ingredients in a 1 quart "wide mouth" canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place
before adding the flour mixture. NOTE: Be sure to wipe out the inside of the jar with a dry
paper towel after adding the cocoa powder.
Instructions to attach to jar:
- Empty jar of brownie mix into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
- Add 3/4 cup butter or margarine melted. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE. Add 4 eggs, slightly
- Mix until completely blended.
- Spread batter into a sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan. Cut into 2 inch squares.
Makes 2 dozen Brownies.
You Should Also Read:
Cookies & Brownies in a Jar
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Susan . All rights reserved.
This content was written by Susan . If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Allyson Elizabeth D´Angelo for details.